New patients should click on the links to download the two forms that we require for your first visit. Print out the forms, fill in and bring them with you to the office for your appointment.
More links can be found on our onconology and hematology pages.
- Center for Disease Control – centers for disease control and prevention [cancer prevention and control] www.cdc.gov
- eMedicine Health – practical guide to health www.emedicinehealth.com
- FloridaHealthFinder.gov – look up a medical condition, find and compare health plans, hospice providers, compare hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers, compare nursing homes, compare prescription drug prices, find doctors and pharmacies that e-prescribe, find doctors and specialists, find facilities or providers
- FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) – protecting and promoting your health www.fda.gov
- Hospital-Data.com – hospital and nursing home profiles
- MedicineNet.com – health and medical information produced by doctors
- The Medical News – latest medical and research from around the world with “Ask a Doctor Online” www.news-medical.net
- National Organization for Rare Disorders, Inc.(NORD) – disease information www.rarediseases.org
- Patient Advocate Foundation (PAF) – solving insurance and healthcare access problems www.patientadvocate.org
- PhRMA.org – medicines in development
- RxList.com – the internet drug index for prescription drugs and medications